Monday, June 2, 2008

Back to the old school site - St Andrew's JC

Here I am. Back at the former St Andrew's JC site which is now River Valley High School. Stepping into the compound brings back nostalgic emotions, even as I recall the physical use of each space and room. I seem to recollect the faces and sounds of my JC days as I walked every step deeper towards the Computer Lab 2, which was used for a different purpose back then (don't recall a Comp Lab 2 at this spot back in 1994!).
The sense of the familiar surged back to me as I walked down the corridors and climbed up the stairs. I saw myself studying again at the study corner, serving in the SFC, dissecting the lab rat with my classmates and simply hanging around at the canteen.
The names, the faces and the voices of my peers. Oh how I miss them all.

No comments: